Monday, October 27, 2008

You Didn't Tell Me You Were Going To Kill It!


Ahhh...the famous line from "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!




Kerrigan and I went to the store to pick out a pumpkin. Kerrigan found one just her size and it was love at first sight. She carried it around the store, carried it home, told me that she was going to put eyes and a nose on it. She even helped me plan out where the face was going. She bonded with that pumpkin! That all changed when I put the first couple of cuts into the top. "Nonny, no!" She had a fit when I pulled the top off and refused to have anything to do with the pumpkin after that.



There is video of the breakdowns, but they will have to come tomorrow when I have better internet connection. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It will be so fun to keep up with your family!

Dusty and Lauren said...

Hi guys--Kerrigan sure is cute! Thanks for the updates!