Saturday, March 7, 2009

8 Things

8 Favorite TV shows
1. America's Next Top Model
2. House
3. Semi-Homemade
4. Everyday Italian
5. Barefoot Contessa
6. Little House on the Prarie
7. Boy Meets World (but it's not on anymore)
8. Secret Life of the American Teenager

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Washed laundry
2. Folded laundry
3. Washed dishes
4. Took a nap
5. Rented a few movies
6. Made dinner
7. Played blocks and dolls all afternoon
8. Convinced Brandon that I had nominated him for "What Not To Wear"

8 Things I look forward to:
1. A good night's sleep
2. Homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner
3. Getting over this cold
4. Going to Worland in a couple of weeks
5. Krista coming home to visit
6. Kerrigan starting daycare
7. Going back to school
8. Working

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Applebee's
2. Olive Garden
3. Wendy's
4. Quizno's
5. Ranchito
6. Sunset House
7. There was a really good place on Kauai that made the best sandwiches and French toast...but I can't remember the name
8. Pizza On The Run

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. New books
2. Going back to school
3. Knee replacement surgery
4. To be busier at work
5. For potty training to be over
6. Cook more meals
7. Sleep
8. Chocolate

I tag:
1. Jill
2. Emily
3. Lauren/Dusty
4. Stephanie
5. I don't know any other blogs
6.
7.
8.

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

Hey, I was reading your post and noticed that you are putting Kerrigan in daycare. Did you start a new job? You will have to fill me in!