Friday, April 1, 2011

Blessing Day!

We finally got to bless Jasper on Sunday (March 27)! We were waiting, not only for family to be there, but for his suit to fit! We got our familes all together, and Jasper's suit finally fit, even though the pants went up to his arm pits! Afterwards we had lunch at our house...I was very surprised that the entire house wasn't bursting at the seams! But everyone was able to fit comfortably, to my complete surprise!!
Me and my bugger!


Sooooo tired!


Not the greatest picture...Jazz looks kinda stoned!



Chilling with Grandpa!



And now for some more recent pictures of the bugger:






Isn't he such a handsome little boy?! He's such a wondeful, happy baby! I couldn't imagine my life without him; he's been such a joy to both Brandon and I, but I can't help but be a little proud of having a momma's boy!

1 comment: