Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In My Own Little Corner, In My Own Little Chair...

I finally have a crafting room!!! Well...not so much a room as a space in the laundry/food storage part of the basement...but it's mine, nonetheless! We finally got all Brandon's tools moved out to the shed, the new shelving for food storage put up, the food arranged, and my little crafting area set up! It's not much, but it's already been used, and I find it so incredibly relaxing to be able to sit down and paint. Jasper's been taking 2-3 hour naps twice a day, which means that I've been able to get some great quality Mommy time!








I know that I've posted these on Facebook, but I just thought I'd show pictures of my new area and a few of the things I've created over the past little while!




My "June" monthly cutouts from The Wood Connection.



My "May" monthly cutouts from The Wood Connection!


Baby stackers for our YW Second Counselor's new baby



Splish Splash!!



My little table and most of my supplies



Future/current projects



My desk



Coming soon: The Richardson Family Road Trip!

No comments: