Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grateful "C"



"A new British survey has revealed that 9 out of 10 people like Chocolate. The tenth lies." - Robert Paul
I am grateful for chocolate. I know it seems shallow and unimportant, but I am a chocoholic, so I am eternally grateful to whomever invented chocolate!
A quote my husband lives by: "After a bar of chocolate one can forgive anybody, even one's husband."
Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans. Beans are a vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.
To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food.
Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

No comments: