Saturday, December 13, 2008

Husband Survey

1. Where did you meet your husband?
I met him at an institute dance a couple of weeks after he got off his mission. We danced once, and I went back to my best friend and told her all about the really geeky, nerdy guy I had just danced with. Little did I know how it would come back to bite me in the butt a couple weeks later.


2. How long did you date?

We dated off and on for three months before we got engaged. The scary thing is that we dated "officially" as boyfriend and girlfriend for eleven days before getting engaged.


3. How long have you been married?

4 years


4. What does he do that surprises you?

He's very helpful around the house. He doesn't mind doing laundry or cleaning or any other menial chores. The only thing that he doesn't go around the house is cook (and for that I am grateful!)


5. What is your favorite feature of his?

His hands. They're big, warm, and perfect for holding.


6. What is his best quality?

His patience. I'm a nutcase 90% of the time, and I'm always amazed how well he tolerates my crazy mood swings.


7. Does he have a nick name for you?

Nope


8. What is his favorite food?

Steak...hands down.


9. What is his favorite sport?

He doesn't watch sports


10. When and where was your first kiss?

Outside his parents' house before I was getting ready to head back to Worland for a weekend


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?

Date nights! We love to go to the movies. Either that, or making fun of each other. It's an odd relationship.


12. Do you have children?

One amazing little girl!


13. Does he have hidden talents?

He sings and can quote movies with uncanny precision.


14. How old is he?

26


15. Who said I love you first?

You know...I don't remember. How horrible is that?! I think it was him, though.


16. His favorite music?

A little bit of country, Nickelback, Linkin Park, Harry Connick, Jr. ...basically anything but what I listen to.


17. What do you admire most about him?

How important family is to him. Not just Kerrigan and me, but his family, and mine, as well. He's very family oriented


18. What is his favorite color?

Blue


19. Will he read this?

Nope. I don't think he knows how to get to the blog.


20. Who do you tag?

I don't tag anyone. I was just bored and needed something to occupy my time.

No comments: